Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What is the life expectancy?

Life expectancy was short. The average life expectancy was only 35 to 40 years old. It was be sad to live such a short life, i know i would be scared of death coming if i was only 30!During the plague women often died in child birth. Men usually died in wars. Isn't that sad.
Children who lived past two,they could still die of illnesses and accidents. Most marriages ended within a few years as a result of death of one spouse. It was common to marry more than once if the past spouse has died.

4 comments:

  1. If I lived in medieval europe I would do as much stuff as I could before I die. And did men often die from the plague when they were born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad that people died so young. Like if we lived back then it would be scary to think that we could only have 20 more years to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow i would not want to live in mediaval europe that is a short life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might try a spell check. but that's good information. I didn't know like any of that. Good Job!! and I would be scared of death too. 35 isn't old enough to die!!

    ReplyDelete